First PMSFA Meeting is Wed, Sept 9th at 6:30pm in the Library
Dear Pikesville Middle Families,
A warm welcome to our new families, and welcome back to our returning families!! We have been so busy this summer planning for the 2015-16 school year.
Pikesville Middle School has a thriving Family Association that works with the school staff and administration to provide a fun and educational environment for students and a welcoming community for parents.
Some of our goal for funds raised this year are as follows:
- Teacher and Staff Welcome Back Breakfast
- Bus Driver Welcome Back Breakfast on the Go Bags
- Contribute to the maintenance of the outside planters and courtyard
- Provide $1000 towards PBIS prizes and giveaways
- Contribute $3500 towards an author in residence
- Organize 3 school wide family events
- Provide PARCC Testing snacks for all students
- Host an unbelievable Teacher Appreciation Week (because they deserve it)
- Contribute time and resources to the administration to further school goals.
Please be generous with your time, your treasure, and your talent and, together, we will achieve these goal.
Membership & Meetings
Join the FAMILY ASSOCIATION by completing a membership form, on the back, and submitting it with your dues. All members are invited to attend monthly meetings in the library. You’ll have the chance to meet other involved parents, volunteer for events, and develop a personal relationship with school administrators as well as the FAMILY ASSOCIATION Board so you can bring up your ideas, questions, and concerns directly to people who have the ability to implement change. Check the calendar in the monthly school newsletter for dates and guest speakers.
Email & Social Media
If you would like to contact us to volunteer, join, or ask a questions please email: PikesvilleMiddleFamilies@gmail.com or "Like" our Facebook Page, Pikesville Middle Family Association, at www.facebook.com/pikesvillefamilies.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or other Board members this year if we may be of assistance. We look forward to working together to provide another great year to the Pikesville Middle School community.
Irina Brusilovsky Goldsmith
FAMILY ASSOCIATION President, 2015-2016