2014 Maryland School Performance Report
Please click this link to view the report.
Please click here to read the latest newsletter.
Please note that archived newsletters are found under the News Tab at the top of the home page.
- Read at least two books over the summer. Grade-level Recommended Summer Reading Lists can be found here or at the Pikesville branch of the Baltimore County Public Library.
- Complete one of the Reading Reflection Forms for each book you read. You may complete up to four slips total.
- Turn the entry forms into your Language Arts teacher at the
beginning of the 2015-2016 school year.
- Your Language Arts teacher will deposit your entry forms into the raffle container for your grade-level. 10 slips will be drawn from each grade-level’s bin at the beginning of the 2015-2016 school-year.
*In order to be eligible for the prize, you must have the form completely filled out in a way that indicates comprehension of the book’s plotline.
Volunteer Opportunities for Parents!
- School Store – Daily at 7:45 a.m.
- Ben Carson Reading Room – Daily, throughout the day
- Library – Daily, Flexible
Contact Amy Felton at email@example.com for more information. All volunteers need to complete training.
School Supply List
Please click here to see our suggested supply list for students.
BCPS One-card System
Please click here to see an explanation of the BCPSOne card system.