Welcome to the Pikesville Middle School website!
You can find the most recent news updates below. For past news or other resources click on the tabs at the top of this page.
Back To School
Families should have received a Back to School mailing the week of August 10, 2015. Students' homeroom numbers and bus stop numbers are included on the address label of the mailing. Save the label. Welcome back to school!
Please click here to read the latest back to school information.
Summer Reading 2015
- Read at least two books over the summer. Grade-level Recommended Summer Reading Lists can be found here or at the Pikesville branch of the Baltimore County Public Library.
- Complete one of the Reading Reflection Forms for each book you read. You may complete up to four slips total.
- Turn the entry forms into your Language Arts teacher at the
beginning of the 2015-2016 school year.
- Your Language Arts teacher will deposit your entry forms into the raffle container for your grade-level. 10 slips will be drawn from each grade-level’s bin at the beginning of the 2015-2016 school-year.
*In order to be eligible for the prize, you must have the form completely filled out in a way that indicates comprehension of the book’s plotline.
2015-2016 School Supply List
Please click here to see our suggested supply list for students.
2015-2016 Volunteer Opportunities for Parents
- School Store – Daily at 7:45 a.m.
- Ben Carson Reading Room – Daily, throughout the day
- Library – Daily, Flexible
Contact Amy Felton at email@example.com for more information. All volunteers need to complete training.